The role offers the chance to actively participate to the business growth on Structured Products and retail.
Working closely with the Front-Office, the candidate will extend the automation of the documentation accompanying deals traded by our sales task force.
This automation accelerates the resolution of the trade, reduces operational risks, creates customer loyalty and saves time to Sales team for absorbing more deals and canvassing new clients.
The candidate will intervene on a proprietary IT application in charge of generating documentation for a wide scope of users.
The drafting service is mostly implemented in Python and extended with a template-based language, which brings a high degree of flexibility and reactivity in the creation of document templates.
This service collaborates with some other components written in Java.
– To collect business requirements
– To ensure continuous improvement by enhancing document templates
– To implement new payoffs which remain in line with the most recent expectations of our clients
– To create tailor-made documentation in order to acquire new clients
– To implement the appropriate documentation of specific marketing campaigns
– To investigate for troubleshooting
– To report on the progression of projects on a regular basis
The candidate must be highly knowledgeable in IT development and demonstrate his interest in the corporate and investment banking sector.
He will work first as an IT developer but will have to act partially as a Business Analyst, acquiring a perfect understanding of the business context (terminology, payoff behavior, expectations from the legal team, process, etc.) and of the role of other IT applications he will have to interact with.
– 2 years’ experience in a Front Office/Development environment
– Ability to design elegant Object-oriented Modelling with a knowledge of Design Patterns
– Ability to conceive sophisticated algorithms
– Mastery of several general-purpose programming languages and at least one scripting language
– Ability to conceive and implement IT solutions to gain productivity and reduce the time-to-market
– Autonomous and curious: as the rest of the IT team is based in Paris, the candidate will have a high degree of autonomy
– Creative thinking skills and an ability to think outside the box
– Ability to work in fast-paced, time-sensitive environments
– Strong commitment; result-driven and proactive
– Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to liaise with both Business and IT developers in Paris in a clear manner