Business Analyst F/M
What will you accomplish?
- - Researching and gathering information within internal departments to understand the needs of teams and the organization as a whole
- - Designing functional systems according to customers’ business needs, in close collaboration with IT experts
- - Analyzing and translating business requirements to functional specifications for engineering teams
- - Participating in IT projects from the business scope definition, planning, requirements analysis, testing and documentation
- - Examining information to be included in client reports, presentations and proposals
- - Partnering with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function or product provided
Who are we looking for?
- - You have a University degree in computer science or economics, with at least 5 years’ of experience in a similar role
- - Prior experience in project management methodology (Agile Scrum, Prince 2)
- - Knowledge of the banking or financial sector is an advantage
- - A good understanding of software testing (specification, planning & execution)
- Ability to analyze, reason and model
- - Excellent communication, written and presentation skills in French and English
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries.
The company offers a full portfolio of IT products, business solutions and services, ranging from workplace systems to datacenter solutions, managed services, and cloud-based software and solutions.
See http://www.fujitsu.com/global/socialmedia/ for a list of official Fujitsu social media accounts and details of our social media account policy.