Windows Engineer F/M
What will you accomplish?
- - Daily maintenance of end user devices.
- - Analysis and validation of software configurations of end user devices.
- - Definition of technical solutions to meet business needs in accordance with security policies and group standards.
- - Deployment of technical solutions.
- - Third level support in the event of a malfunction in systems falling within the area of competence.
- - Drafting of technical documentation for software and infrastructure in place.
- - Monitoring of vulnerabilities on production equipment.
Who are we looking for?
- - You hold a minimum Bachelor degree and have good experience (at least 2 years) in the field of Windows client administration
- - You have an excellent mastery of:
- - Windows 7 and Windows 10 systems
- - Administration and deployment to clients through SCCM
- - You have a good command:
- - In machine virtualization (VMware, Xendesktop)
- - Implementation of security frameworks (NIST, ISO27001, PCI DSS)
- - Scripting (PowerShell, VBS, VBA ...)
- - TCP/IP protocols, network interconnection techniques, as well as the main Microsoft & application protocols (SMTP, HTTP etc ...)
- - McAfee endpoint tools
- - good ITIL change ’and incident management’ practices
- - standard office tools (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- - You are fluent in English, good command of French is an advantage
- - Microsoft's certifications obtained will be considered an asset
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries.
The company offers a full portfolio of IT products, business solutions and services, ranging from workplace systems to datacenter solutions, managed services, and cloud-based software and solutions.
See http://www.fujitsu.com/global/socialmedia/ for a list of official Fujitsu social media accounts and details of our social media account policy.