What will you accomplish?
There has never been a better time to join Fujitsu’s Multi-Cloud Services team. Due to ongoing success within a number of strategic partners including Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, we are making significant investments into our offering and have aspirations of becoming Luxembourg’s leading Multi-Cloud Services Provider.
As a Cloud Architect, you will be bringing your expertise to deploy strategies and solutions around infrastructure and cloud transformation, both from a business and technical perspective:
- You are a rock star when it comes to designing and creating an AWS / Azure roadmap to follow when building complex Cloud solutions
- You will focus mainly on the design, implementation, and support of Microsoft Azure-based environments
- You will lead deep technical workshops on customer site and deliver cloud-based solutions
- You will provide expertise and leadership regarding Cloud Architectures for both infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure
- Migrate (Lift & Shift / Lift & Shape) a big infrastructure onto Microsoft Azure (for now)
- Assist on other Cloud projects if/when needed (Azure & AWS mainly)
Who are we looking for?
- You have 10 years’ experience in IT and 3 years’ experience working on engineering and architecture including requirements definition, architecture development, development of use cases and stories, systems integration, and test
- Prior experience as a Cloud Solution Architect supporting cloud architecture, design, implementation, operations and automation in Azure is required
- Certifications such as Azure Solutions Architect Expert and/or Azure DevOps Engineer Expert would be considered as an advantage
- Skills in Terraform, PowerShell, Bash, Azure Resource Manager / AWS Cloud Formation, DevOps, Kubernetes would be a plus
- Soft skills: articulate Cloud professional with a consultant mindset and strong commercial awareness
- You have worked in a customer-facing (external or internal), consulting or client service delivery role
- Business fluent verbal and written communication skills in English, German will be considered as an asset.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries.
The company offers a full portfolio of IT products, business solutions and services, ranging from workplace systems to datacenter solutions, managed services, and cloud-based software and solutions.
See http://www.fujitsu.com/global/socialmedia/ for a list of official Fujitsu social media accounts and details of our social media account policy.