What will you accomplish?
- Support towards customers when it comes to the “how to” of the financial packages will be part of your daily routine
- You will work on the configuration and maintenance of packages aimed at specific clients
- You will deal with customization projects
- The verification and maintenance of current packages is something that you will do throughout your mission
- And you will work on loan or treasury packages
Who are we looking for?
- You have 5 years of IT professional experience, preferably in a financial environment such as loans administration or treasury management
- Knowledge of financial packages or an in-house back-office application in the lending, treasury or fund management field (Murex, Kondor+, Temenos T24…)
- Expertise with SQL
- Prior experience working with one of the following: Python, Linux shell scripting or Sybase T-SQL
- A good understanding of how financial packages work
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills in English.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries.
The company offers a full portfolio of IT products, business solutions and services, ranging from workplace systems to datacenter solutions, managed services, and cloud-based software and solutions.
See http://www.fujitsu.com/global/socialmedia/ for a list of official Fujitsu social media accounts and details of our social media account policy.